Janetto.id – For those of you who like to travel, those fun times can be very annoying moments when you can’t connect on the Internet. Yes, especially for those of you who are traveling abroad, one of them is in Japan. How to solve it? If you want to stay connected while traveling in Japan, a pocket wifi router is the answer.
What is Pocket WiFi?
Pocket WiFi is a portable version of your home WiFi router. Often referred to as Mobile WiFi, Portable Hotspot, MiFi, or Rental WiFi, these devices can keep you connected to the internet. They can connect to all kinds of internet-compatible devices, including smartphones, laptops, tablets and more.
Advantages of Pocket WiFi
Connecting to the internet will be invaluable for people who are used to having email, chat and Google at their fingertips, but there are a number of other reasons especially when traveling in Japan.
- Google Maps. Finding your way to your destination has never been easier. Google Maps can be invaluable for everything from finding a hotel or ryokan, or finding the best public transport route to get there. Currently there is a lot of transit information in the app, including cost information, and the app provides addresses in both Japanese and English. It’s also worth noting that due to rights issues with local providers, Google Maps doesn’t allow you to download offline maps for use. This means you need an internet connection on the go.
- Download the App. Connecting to the Internet means you can instantly install any app for any situation, outside of Google Maps. From survival methods, Japanese dictionaries, or direct translations provided by Google Translate, you need to search and install first, or have too many apps at once.
- Keep in touch. Whether that means checking in on Facebook, updating your Instagram Stories, or keeping in touch with friends and family on WhatsApp, Pocket WiFi can help you stay connected. It can also help you stay with your traveling companions, should you get lost or try to meet up in the midst of busy Tokyo rush hour.
- Connect to multiple devices. Currently, tourists are equipped with many devices, ranging from cellphones, watches, and laptops, all of which require a WiFi connection. With just one Pocket WiFi device, you can stay connected to all your equipment even if you have to check your device limits before buying.
- Book activities. Today more and more people are ordering at the last minute, online and via their mobile phones in bulk. The fun experiences offered to do in Japan are unmatched.
Pocket wifi is very important for you when traveling in Japan, an easy way for you to get pocket wifi is that you can buy or rent it only at Janetto.id. Here you can get various pocket wifi options with data packages that can be adjusted to your pocket. We have been trusted by many customers who trust and rent pocket wifi here, let’s contact us for more info.